Trip Planner: Asia / Nepal / Central Region / Bagmati Zone / Kathmandu Valley / Kathmandu / Nepal Base Camp Treks
www.attractivetravelnepalEverest Base Camp Trek start from Lukla after landed from flight. Your first three days are spent walking on the trekking trail to Everest Base Camp. Everest Base Camp Trekking is the trekking that leads you to your long waited worldly renowned destination, Mount Everest attracts the adventurous hearts of Amadablam, Pumori, Labuche, Pheriche, Thamserku, Island, Makalu, Nuptse and Lotse offer other most attractive views. We fly to Lukla (2827meters) with spectacular views of the mountains and ascend through the Dudh Koshi valley to the Sherpa culture.A visit to Nepal Base Camp Treks represents just the start of the adventure when you use our Kathmandu trip planning tool to plot your vacation.
Highlights:- Everest Himalayan Range.
Duration:- 15 Days.
Starting :- Lukla.
Ending at:- Lukla.
Grade :- Moderate / difficult.
Culture:- Sherpa culture.
Mode of trekking :- Tea House Trek or camping.
Himalayan sights:- Khumbu Himalaya.
Attraction:- Khumbu glacier , Everest View
Group Size:- Min 2 & Max 18.
01 Day: Arrive in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
02 Day: Kathmandu sight seeing at Bauddhanath, Pashupatinath and Swoyambunath.
03 Day: Flight to Lukla (45 minute) and walk to Manju(2710) m.
04 Day: Manju to Namche Bazar (3440) m.
05 Day: Acclimatization day.
06 Day: Namache to Thyingboche (3860) m.
07 Day: Thyingboche to Dingboche (4410m.)
08 Day: Dingboche to Labuche (4910m.)
09 Day: Labuche to Gorak Chep (5130) m
10 Day: Gorak Chep to Climb to Kalapthar (5550) see the Everest range view Khumbu Glacier.
11 Day : Gorakshep to Pheriche (4370) m.
12 Day: Pheriche to Namche Bazzar.
13 Day: Namche to Lukla (2830) m.
14 Day: Lukla to flight Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
15 Day: Transfer in Airport and departure for your destination.
1. Airport Pick and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
2. Fluent English speaking Sight seeing Guide for sightseeing in Katmandu and trekking .
3. All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished trekking.
4. National park fee, TIMS card and Trekking Permit what ever needed.
5. Trek Guide daily allowance.
6. Insurance for major staff during the trek.
7. Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
8. Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
9. All Domestic Bus /flights tickets and airport tax.
10. Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
11. First Aid Kit for staff.
12. Trekking map.
13. Trekking guides / Trek Sherpa and porters.
14. Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
15. Insurance for staff.
Price not Includes:-
1. Food in Katmandu while sight seeing and stay.
2. Personal expenses, personal tips, cold drinks, hard drinks and Mineral water during trek.
3. International airport departure tax in Katmandu.
4. Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance Travel for Nepal.
5. Emergency evacuation
6. Any extra cost offering from the unfavorable circumstance such as weather, road blocked, Flight cancellation etc. International Airfare and Airport Taxn
7. Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, International telephone, beverage drinks etc while and trek.
8. Personal equipment for Trekking.
9. Emergency Rescue evacuation.
For more information and booking:- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Nepal Base Camp Treks reviews
Sappa managed for us almost all of our trip to Nepal - from historical tours of Kathmandu to trek around Manaslu. Everything was prepared very well and what we agreed on was always firm. Sappa is a... more »
We received a very good treatment from Sappa and the team since day 1! He helped us with the trip schedule and gave us a good price for our pack, it is great to plan with Nepal Base Camps since the... more »
One of my best trak so far. short and sweet trekking route for sure.
Best experience in himalayas
Plan your trip to Kathmandu
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
See all ›
Hidden gems in Kathmandu
Side trips from Kathmandu
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Kathmandu
Trips in Kathmandu by other users
7 days in Kathmandu BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 7 days in Nepal BY A USER FROM INDIA November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, shopping, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 4 days in Nepal BY A USER FROM NEPAL November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 5 days in Nepal BY A USER FROM NEPAL December, hidden gems Preferences: December Attraction style: Hidden gems Pace: Medium 11 days in Nepal BY A USER FROM INDIA November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 18 days in Nepal, Maldives & India BY A USER FROM COSTA RICA January, relaxing, popular sights Preferences: January, relaxing Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium