Trip Planner: South Pacific / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane Region / Moreton Bay Region / Mount Samson / Trevena Glen Farm
Trevena Glen provides a unique farm experience for everybody that is "hands on", enjoyable and educational. We have rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, sheep, alpaca, turkeys, goats, pigs, cow, horses, donkey and our lovely miniature ponies.Take a look at our Mount Samson trip itinerary planning website to schedule your visit to Trevena Glen Farm and learn about what else to see and do during your holiday.
(1) We have a monthly open day on the SECOND SATURDAY of each month 9am-12pm. Cost is $15pp or $45 per family of four. *EFTPOS available*
(2) Our daily "Farm Experiences" for one on one feeding/handling of animals are available Mon-Sat, 3:30 - 4:30pm (bookings required)
(3) We offer birthday party packages from $350
(4) Horse Riding lessons (or one off horse riding experiences) are available in our 40x20m arena
(5) School, Kindy & Daycare educational visits are available throughout the week, the $cost is per the number of child attending.
(6) Holiday programs are available via EVENTBRITE incl. horse riding camps & animal experiences. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/d/australia--brisbane-city/trevena-glen/
(7) Accommodation is available with onsite camping or caravans options. The farm stay shed includes two bedrooms with fully self contained kitchen and detached toilet/shower. Bookings via
YOUCAMP - https://youcamp.com/view/trevena-glen-farm
AIRBNB - https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/15916679?location=trevena%20glen&s=njTiOEd7
Trevena Glen Farm reviews
I booked a birthday party for my 8yo and nine of her friends at Trevena Glen. She had a wonderful experience celebrating at the farm. The children were so excited to be there. The party included an... more »
We booked the 1 hour farm tour and were lucky enough just to have our group of 6 during our tour time. We had 4 children, aged 8, 5, 5 and 2. Every child LOVED it! The guide shared some great info... more »
My family experienced the farm stay here. Price is reasonable but not a place to stay if you want peace and quiet. It is a working farm so obvious farm work going on and they have regular visitors like school groups etc. wouldn’t be a problem but they were a bit rude with not giving much notice when these events were on and rudely woke my family at 7am and pretty much made them feel like they should be checking out at that time on their last morning there! I wouldn’t put my family or friends up here again. Shower and toilet facilities very basic and not near the main accomodation. The fact that the owners have posted reviews themselves is interesting!
Great place to go and burn a few hours with the kids. Mine enjoyed it thoroughly.
Plan your trip to Mount Samson
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Mount Samson
Trips to Trevena Glen Farm by other users
12 days in Albany Creek BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Pine Rivers Park Albany Links Golf and Putt Putt Kumbartcho Sanctuary & Nursery 31 days in Queensland BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Whiteside Miles Roma 11 days in Whiteside BY A USER FROM UKRAINE Albany Links Golf and Putt Putt Kumbartcho Sanctuary & Nursery Flip Out Strathpine 60 days in Maroochydore BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World Ewen Maddock Dam 5 days in Bribie Island BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Sylvan Beach Bribie Island Community Arts Centre Buckleys Hole Conservation Park 14 days in Bribie Island BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Bribie Island Community Arts Centre Bribie Island Seaside Museum Bongaree Beach